Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 MT|
|Packaging Size||10 kg bucket|
|Packaging Type||Bucket & Bag, Bag|
|Is It Eco Friendly||Eco Friendly|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are one of the trusted names among the reputed Master Zyme Fertilizer
(Granulated Organic Fertilizer
), Manufacturers and Exporters. Marketed under the brand name of Master Zyme, our Granulated Organic Fertilizer is completely natural and is based on seaweed named Ascophyllum nodosum.Advantages:
- Provides early germination
- Provides higher nutrient uptake
- Provides better branching/tailoring increase foliage
- Provides higher yield better quality of the plants
- Provides vigorous seedling growth
- Provides root development
- Provides reduction in the fruit flower drop
- Use for better development of grains /fruits
- Increase in the size weight of the grains/fruits
- Increased soil fertility
- Commercial Crops: Cotton, Cumin, Opium, Jute, Mesta, and Sugarcane
- Field Crops: Rice, Wheat, Sorghum (Jowar), Bajra.
- Plantations: Arecaunt, Cincona, Coconut, Coffee, Rubber, Tea, Mulberry, Cocoa.
- Pulses: Red gram, Green gram, Black gram, Horse gram, Bengal gram, Chickpea, Cowpea, Soybean.
- Oil Seeds: Almond, Ground Nut, Castor, Linseed, Mustard, Safflower, Sesame, and Sunflower. Spices, Condiments
- Narcotics: Black Pepper, Cardamom, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Tobacco, Turmeric.
- Horticultural Crops: Apple, Banana, Citrus, Guava, Sapota, Mango, Peach, Apricot, Grapes, Saffron, Cashew, Melons, Plum, Pomegranate.
- Others: Lawns, Gardens, Golf Course, Greenhouse, Floriculture, Fodder crops etc.
- Granules: 20 to 40 kg / ha.
- Liquid: 500 ml to 1 lit. / ha (1 to 2 ml / lit. of water)
Granules- 8 kg/5 kg (Bags)
Liquid- 10 kg/20 kg (Bucket)
50 kg (Drum)